Uploading additional images to product cards from the ETIM system
From now on we can add photos taking into account their position by using additional MIME codes in ETIM system. List of currently supported MIME codes:
|MD23||Product picture back view||Image|
|MD24||Product picture bottom view||Image|
|MD25||Product picture detailed view||Image|
|MD26||Product picture front view||Image|
|MD27||Product picture sloping||Image|
|MD28||Product picture top view||Image|
|MD29||Product picture view from the left side||Image|
|MD30||Product picture view from the right side||Image|
|MD47||Thumbnail of product picture||Image|
Uploading additional attachments to product cards from the ETIM system
From now on, we can add more MIME attachments to the product card.
All MD codes available in the ETIM system are supported by the ONE.
User password reminder in Back Office
Displaying details and list of RFQs in Back Office
Just like for invoices and orders, from now on it is possible to view the list of RFQs and their details. It is also possible to go to the inquiries of a specific user.
- Optimized import of products into the catalog
- From now on, in case of client registration via the registration form, he gets a masked password on his e-mail box (For security reasons)
- Fixed bugs related to importing categories containing special characters in the name
- Fixed bugs and improved import of images from ETIM system to product cards
- Blocking the ability to assign deactivated supervisors to clients
- Fixed a bug in the non-importation of images with the same MIME code into the product card
- Enhanced page view on PC and mobile devices - better resolution adjustment
- Fixed an error with the inability to set the email address for receiving e-invoices
- Fixed an bug in the display of the name of the browser card after switching to the product card. Since now the name of the product card we have set is displayed correctly.
- From now on, only B2B customers can switch between net/gross prices
- Pages are now positioned for indexing (SEO)
- No changes