What are labels used for?
Labels are used to mark products, then in the Administrator Panel we can assign graphics to the labels. Products marked with a given label will have an added graphic on their miniature in the product list. The label also works as a filter which can be used while browsing the product list.
To add a new label you have to:
- Log in to the ETIM System Administrator Panel
- Go to "Configuration" tab
- Select the "Labels" tab
- At the top right of the table, press button for adding a new label
- Complete the new label data
- ID - Id of label
- Letter - The letter that will be presented as a label icon
- Color - Colour of the label icon
- Description - Short description of the label
- Accept the creation of the label by pressing the "Save" button