In the e-mail template editor, we can customise the messages sent from the ONe platform to customers and employees. We can use HTML code and Java Freemarker Templates (FTL) to configure e-mails in the editor. Each of the available e-mail templates has predefined variables that can be used to create your own template.
Available message templates for editing:
- Cart for authorization
- Confirmation of placing the order
- Confirmation of sumbirring the rfq
- Forgot password customer user
- Registration new customer user
- Registration new employee
- Forgot password employee
- Shipment status
- Confirmation of placing the complaint
How do I edit email templates?
- Log in to Administration Panel (Backoffice)
- From the menu on the left, select "CMS"
- Go to "E-mail templates" tab
- Select the e-mail you wish to edit from the drop-down list
- The left side of the editor displays the variables available for use in the selected email template
- After editing the template, save the changes by clicking the "Save" button in the upper right corner of the editing panel
How to check the correctness of a created e-mail template?
There is a possibility of checking the correctness of the e-mail template created by us. To do this, in the upper corner of the editing panel in the field "E-mail address" enter the address to which you want to send a test e-mail and then click the button "Send test email".