Customer Area | Store Frontend
Possibility of displaying videos on the product card
Administrator Panel | Back Office
Implementation of "Grid" support in the product page
Similarly as in the case of the main page of the portal, in this implementation we have added support for Grid mechanism also in the product card. From now on, using predefined components and HTML and CSS language, we can freely configure the product card visible to end users in our store.
After implementation, the previous version of the product page will remain unchanged. You can read how to activate the GRID mechanism in the guide article:
NOTE: Editing the appearance of the homepage and the appearance of the whole platform
is based on the grid and global CSS style, so to make big changes you need
to know html and css.
Implementation of the trader role in the Administrator Panel
In the administrator panel we have added the role of "Trader" which can be assigned to an operator. Thanks to this role we can safely make available only the data that will support the work of this position. The operator who has this role does not have access to change any of the site settings.
Information that the trader has access to:
- List of clients
- List of users
In the near future, the privileges in the Administrator Panel will be extended to include the creation of custom roles and granting access and editing rights to individual data according to your own preferences.
You can read more about trader role in the article:
- Customer Area (Front End) | Product card - fixed bug with inability to enlarge photo on Mozilla Firefox browser
- Administration Panel (Back Office) | Email template editor - fixed a bug with the inability to access the content of the whole e-mail template
- Administration Panel (Back Office) | Client | Users - fixed the organization search when adding a user
- Customer Area (Front End) | List of products | Filters - fixed bug with incorrect display of attribute values in filters on the product card
- Customer Area (Front End) | Category description - the category description now supports the HTML code
- Customer Area (Front End) | Mobile - fixed a bug which caused adding always minimal amount of product to shopping cart
Support for videos on the product card
MIME code support has been added in the implementation:
- MD39 - Instructional video
- MD45 - Product video
In order for the video to be added, you must enter the url to the video in the "Source" when configuring the MIME files listed above.