The administrator can set different levels of accessibility modes for new users. This functionality determines what non-logged-in users can see on the store's platform.
CLOSED - this is a closed type of platform. Only logged in users can see the store platform, have access to the list and cards of products and the shopping cart.
OPEN_CATALOG - non-logged-in users can enter the main page, the product list, product cards. They can't see the prices of products, they can't add anything to the shopping cart or the wish list. They cannot place orders or enter the account tab. This visibility setting allows for better site positioning while maintaining limited visibility for non-logged-in user.
OPEN - non-logged-in users can see product prices, add products to the cart as if they were b2c customers, i.e. they are bound by retail prices, not wholesale prices. They can view their the cart but when trying to finalize an order a login/registration popup will appear. If the user logs in as b2c then the shopping carts will be connected. If they log in as b2b, a new cart will be added.
To set the platform access mode you need to:
- Log in to the Administrator Panel of the portal
- Go to the "Settings" tab in the "Configuration" tab
- Select the "General" section and the "CMS" subsection
- In the "Platform access mode" field, enter respectively: CLOSED, OPEN_CATALOG or OPEN
- Approve the changes by clicking the "Update" button