Basic information before editing:
Editing of the static page and future appearance of the entire platform is based on the grid and global CSS styles. To make major changes to the platform, knowledge of HTML and CSS is required!
All available styles we can use are predefined by Bootstrap
NOTE: Static pages made in the previous editor have backward compatibility,
their editing and operation remains the same
To go to the static page configuration you need to:
- Log in to the Administrator Panel
- Go to CMS section
- Select the Static Pages tab
- Press the "Add Page" button in the upper right corner of the page and enter the data:
- Name of the page
- Customer segments for which the page will be available
- URL of the page
- After creating the page, we have access to the grid mechanism with which we can freely adjust the page according to our needs
- To finish editing the page you need to fill in the SEO information:
- Page description - short description of the page visible in the search engine
- Title of the page
- Robots - phrases analyzed by search engine robots
- Header - the header of the page used for the positioning of the page
- To publish the page, press "Save New Version" and then "Publish"
Component "Product list"
The "Product list" component allows you to create personalized lists of products which can be placed directly on the static page.
When configuring the component we have the ability to set options such as:
- Show category tree - when this option is selected, the category tree will appear on the static page
- Show filters - if this option is selected, the end customer will be able to customize the filters on the product list
- Show lower/upper pagination bar - possibility to include additional tools available for use in the component such as: ability to select product sorting options
- Appearance of the product list
- Select the category whose products will be presented on the list
- Ability to apply filters that will be imposed on the list of products created by us