To place a watermark on your photos, you must:
1. Log in to Backoffice
2. Go to Settings -> General -> Catalog
3. In the "Watermark" window, place a link to the watermark file.
4. Opacity is used to set the transparency of the watermark.
Enter the selected value.
The scale of values is from 0 to 100 (percentage scale).
The higher the value, the more visible the watermark is.
5. Check the "enabled" option.
6. Approve the changes by clicking the "Update" button
For watermark to be visible on product images,
you need to import all your products after enabling it.