1. Payment methods management panel
Configuration of payment methods can be found in the tab Configuration -> Payment methods.
The administrator can add, edit or delete payment methods available to customers.
Note: Configuration of payment methods is required before the platform is launched.
2. To add a new payment method please fill in the fields below:
- Payment type - choose one of four payment methods
- Cash on delivery - payment on delivery in cash
- Prepaid - prepayment on account. The customer making the purchase receives an e-mail with information on which account to transfer the money. The system supports individual accounts as well as one general account.
- Trade credit
- Przelewy24 - fast payments handled by the operator Przelewy24
- External payment code - payment id used in integration with other systems
- Nane - The name of the payment method that is displayed in the shopping cart.
- Description - Description to the payment method, which is visible after selecting a specific payment method by the customer.
- From.... To.... - The selected payment method can be limited in amount - i.e. within the "From... To..." given payment method is active, if the value of the shopping cart will be outside these values, then the payment method will not be available
- Cost / Percent