1 Adding a payment method
To add SimplePay as a new payment method go to payment methods, click "Add payment method" and fill out the following fields:
- Payment type - pick SimplePay
- External payment code - enter id payment code needed for integration
- Name - the name of the payment method that is displayed on the shopping cart "SimplePay"
- Description - description of the payment method, which is visible after the customer has selected this payment method
- Currency - select the currency in which you are selling through the platform
- Account Type - select a type of account (SANDBOX for testing, PRODUCTION for real transactions)
- Language - select your language
- Merchant - this is the code for your SimplePay account, which you will get from this payment provider
- Secret - this is a "Hash code (SECRET_KEY)" for SimplePay
- Callback URL - this is the URL you need to enter in SimplePay (System notification) and enter in Backoffice.
First part is your platform domain eg. https://onecommerce.shop
and next part is your tenant key eg. .../demo/...
- Transaction method - ser CARD
- From.... to...... - as in other payment methods
- Cost - as in other payment methods
- Active - true