Customer Zone | Front End
Display price per content unit
In the latest version of the platform, in addition to the price per sales unit, we have added the ability to present the price per content unit as well.
Note: The condition for displaying the price per unit of content,
is to set the tile_calculator label on the product.
The information about the content units and the conversion rate (e.g. 1 carton = 1.6 m2) is taken from the ETIM.
Add product search also by alt_id
In the new version you can also search for a product by its alt_id (alternative product ID).
This allows you to search for a product by an ID taken from the ERP, which is used by salespeople for example, and which is different from the product ID.
In ETIM.ONE this field is called Alt. Product ID.
Administrator panelu administracyjnego | BackOffice
Offers - extended functionality
We have added several functionalities, thanks to which a salesman can negotiate an offer with a client not only by phone/email/personally, but also through the ONe platform. With the new features, the trader as well as the customer can significantly improve their work and save both their and the customer's time.
The main options that we have implemented in the latest version are listed below:
- After logging into Backoffice, an additional segment Request for Quotations appeared, in which you can see RFQs (requests for quotations) submitted by customers on the Store Platform
- An offer is automatically created from the Request for Quotation, which you can navigate to by clicking on the link directly, or you can find it in the Offers tab
- An offer can be passed internally, passed for acceptance, rejected or accepted. Everyone can see the status of the offer. On an offer you can change the price, set a discount, change the margin etc.
- An approved quote can be forwarded to the customer, and once approved, an order can be created in Backoffice using the terms and conditions of the quote
- In the listing, you can search for an offer or filter offers e.g. by status
When you log into Backoffice, a page load icon is displayed until items are loaded.
Improvements and bug fixes:
Frontend | Removing the filter of last used POs search in memory
Frontend | Mobile | Extended the field for entering VAT ID in the registration form
Frontend | Fixed a bug with incorrect display of information about overdue invoices.
Backoffice | CMS added information whether icon should be maskable or not
Backoffice | Fixed the error related to the order completion with InPost delivery method.
Backoffice | Fixed the error related to the impossibility of moving to the next page of displayed labels.
Backoffice | Added meta tags in HTML section in head are included in source page.
Backoffice | Added ability to view other online shopping carts without having to return to the shopping cart list view.
Backoffice | Fixed email template editor
Frontent/Backoffice | It is not possible to send the package to a parcel machine, but to receive it from a parcel machine.
ETIM | Improved synchronization with ETIM
ETIM | ETIM class is now correctly loaded and ETIM class variables are displayed on product cards
Separation of Orders into a separate service
The Orders service has been spun off, as it is necessary, to develop functionality in the shopping cart and sales orders.
Link - pre-production environment: ONE Swagger UI (unity.pl)
Link - production environment: ONE Swagger UI (onecommerce.shop)