New offers function
The latest depoly 24.08.2022r introduces new capabilities to the ONe Panel for users who submit a quote request. In the previous version, a customer could only send a Offers request, which, after approval, was sent manually by a merchant/operator via email. Currently, this has been streamlined and automated. In today's article we describe a new feature and the procedure for configuring Offers in the ONe panel.
- Backoffice configuration - ONe panel
First of all, we need to make sure that all fields related to offers are properly completed.
- In the "Settings" tab, we go to the following place: General > CMS, the next step is to find the option offerVisibilityOnShop (it is responsible for activating the Offers option) and select the button to the enabled position.
- If you are sure that the process of verifying the correct settings is correct you can start using the new Offers features.
- After the offers request process, the operator/dealer accepts or makes changes. The offers proposal will be automatically generated and uploaded to the customer's account after clicking on the selection,
- At this point, a pdf file with the Offers from the merchant is automatically transmitted,
Proposals can be found at the following location:
- The table below shows options for downloading a PDF of the proposal or accepting it.
3. Additional improvements:
- Remembering who last changed a shopping cart or offer,
- Selecting the payment method on the offer and the shopping cart,
- A message appears on the shopping cart for the user that they have exceeded their credit limit,