1. Exclusion of promotions on offers
2. In the Cross Docking delivery method, when a local warehouse is selected on the product lines, that warehouse shows up as the default pickup point on the shipment.
3. Ability to display products related to the cable product (e.g. drum) on the shopping cart/offer
4. Ability to receive feedback from ERP when an offer cannot be processed/received for some reason
5. Ability to set a maximum bid expiration date
1. Disabling promotions on offers - Promotions are not valid on offers at all. This cannot be managed. Promotions are only valid on the shopping cart.
2. Cross Docking - This feature allows you to better manage your local warehouse and pick-up point. It allows for faster and more efficient order processing, which can contribute to increased productivity and customer satisfaction. The warehouse from which inventory is presented on product lines in the shopping cart/offer is selected as the default pickup point.
3. Display products related to a cable product - This function allows you to display products related to a cable product, e.g. when selling a thick cable, we need to sell it on a reel.
4. Receive feedback from ERP - This feature allows you to receive feedback from ERP when an offer cannot be processed or received for some reason. The feature will help manage bids and improve business processes.
5. Set maximum bid expiration date - This feature allows you to set a maximum bid expiration date, which helps prevent the bid from becoming time-barred or outdated. The merchant directly on the offer, can extend the expiration time of the offer if needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.