What is the functionality of placing an order through Backoffice?
From now on, operators have the ability to place orders for their customers in the admin panel.
Orders placed by the operator will be visible in the customer's account and will be processed in the same way as an order placed from the frontend.
How do I place an order?
1. From the menu on the left, go to the tab of the selected customer
2. click on the "Create" button at the top of the page and select "New Sale" from the drop-down list
3. When the cart view appears, add or select a dedicated cart
⚠️ Attention! At this time you cannot give your own cart name or edit it.
4. Select the warehouse you are ordering from
⚠️ At this point, you can enter an order for any warehouse,
regardless of whether it is assigned to a customer.
⚠️ Customer segments not included,
so you can add any product from your offer to any customer in the order
5. Add products by selecting "Add products" (this option is located in two places: on the left, above the list of products in the shopping cart, and at the bottom, below the list of products in the shopping cart) or expand the "actions" option and import products from a file.
6. When the product window appears, you can search for goods by criteria such as:
- Availability in selected warehouse
- Brand name
- Scrollable list of categories
Products can also be sorted by criteria such as:
7. To add a product to your cart, select "Add to cart" next to the selected product
8. After closing the product window, the selected products will be displayed in the shopping cart
9. Under the list of products in the shopping cart, there will be information such as:
- Selected magazine
- Delivery method (please complete)
- Delivery cost
- Delivery address
A summary of the cost of your order will be displayed on the right.
10. Select the contact person - order recipient - by clicking on the "Contact persons" tab. You will be given the option to select the recipient from a list or to add a new recipient.
When adding a new recipient, fill in the required data:
To place an order, you must confirm it by clicking the "Order" button
⚠️Attention! At this stage you can change the payment method
11. Finally, confirm your order by clicking the "Place order" option
12. The order should be visible in the customer's account
⚠️Additional information ⚠️
- Once a shopping cart has been created for customer A, it can be rewritten for customer B. (The shopping cart will then be removed from customer A's account)
- Ability to clone orders for different customers
- At the moment it is not possible to give/edit a cart name
- At this point, customer segments do not work, so you can add any product from your offer to any customer in the order
- At this point, you can enter an order for any warehouse regardless of whether it is assigned to a customer
- Currently, in order to be able to go to the shopping cart on the customer's card, the customer must be assigned a warehouse